Friday, July 25, 2014

Frootloops fun!


Sorry to all frootloops lovers, but I just got to say that these colourful stuffs taste so weird! I got a small box to try while searching for more breakfast options for Xue but I didn't even offer any to Xue to eat because they taste weird and too hard. Xue caught me opening the box and was instantly locked on to them. We ended up having some impromptu fun messing with these frootloops. Initially Xue transferred the frootloops from bowl to bowl. Then he got a little excited and swept them around his table and onto the floor.






He looked like he was having such a good time, so I didn't stop him and just let him do whatever he wanted. Besides, it was a good way to get him to remain on his high chair and finish his lunch which is like the hardest thing to do these day. Honestly, I'm at wits ends try to get my tot to sit down and finish his lunch, any tips fellow mums?

No comments:

Post a Comment