Friday, May 24, 2013

Zachary's first haircut!

Zachy has a funny hairstyle from birth. He looks like he is balding, yes you heard me right, balding. lol. He has lots of hair everywhere except at the centre, like he has a bald patch. See, his bald patch.


As days went by, his hair all around got longer by more than an inch and started to stand but the hair at the centre just didn't grow. The result of this? A mad professor look!


Haha, from certain angle, he looked like a koala bear, with his hair standing on both sides. I'm such a meanie, making fun of my own son. hah!


Though I must say that I find his koala bear and mad professor look very cute, his hair gets rather messy especially when he is sweating. So yesterday, we decided to give our boy a hair cut. It took three person to accomplish this, my MIL to hold him, me to distract him and hubby to snip his hair carefully. Hehe, we are rather pleased with the end result. He looked very different with his new short hair. Don't he look smart?


1 comment:

  1. Haha koala bear! Lol at that. =) Yeah he looks better now! I'm thinking of trimming Ariel's hair too because it's cover her eyes!

    ReplyDelete