Monday, November 7, 2011

Economical fried bee hoon

This is our favourite Sunday morning breakfast. Hmm, ok it's actually a tie with nasi lemak! We used to drag ourselves out very early on Sundays just to have a economical fried bee hoon or nasi lemak breakfast. Ha! This almost looks like what we have in SG, just short of the crispy fried chicken wings and ice cold soya bean drink to complete my meal. Being away from home for too long, I'm easily thrilled when I try to replicate local delights. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Although I am much closer to home compared to you, I like to recreate tastes of home as well. It always warms the soul. What's the point of cooking Tom Yam when it's all over the streets right....... same for you..... cook more and share your recipes when you master them!

    ReplyDelete