Sunday, April 3, 2011

VTMH Sunday!

It's April already! Weather has been really good these days and I have been going around snapping pictures of my town. But I'm going to keep the pictures for the next post and show you guys around my kitchen today. =D



My kitchen is at least 3 times bigger than the one in my Telok Kurau place. What a luxury! The more spacious and better-equipped kitchen does give more motivation for me to cook everyday and bake often. Almost every kitchen in Sweden is fitted with an oven and the locals use the oven a lot to prepare their meals. I love how I can prepare everything for lunch with the oven and have minimal cleaning and washing after the meal. SH is determined to convince his mum to let us put an oven in her kitchen when we are back in SG. =D

And this is our dining area:



Besides meal times, I'm also always at the dining table reading a book, surfing net, preparing my school work, scribbling in my notebook etc. I suppose it's the big window by the table from which I can see what's outside and the natural light (okay and maybe the heater =b) that make the dining table my favorite spot at home.



We bought this window light for Xmas last year. During Xmas, the locals will hang lights like this at all their windows to add some  light and warmth to their homes and the streets. We really should take the light down since Xmas is long over and even winter is ending soon. =b

Let's take a walk around my town next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment