Monday, April 4, 2011

New Spring Look for my Mirror!

Probably I'm excited that spring is coming and I decided to do a fresh spring makeover for my ikea mirror! I gave it a white base coat first and then coated it with olive green paint twice. Decorating the mirror is quick (just an hour) and here are the materials I used.


I lined the border of the mirror with the lace ribbon. Then I overlapped the paper petals randomly, added a button to each flower, arranged them at two corners of the mirror and finally fixed them with the glue. And ta-daa!



I'm pleased with how the mirror turned out: fresh but not too girlish and how it livens up my makeup corner. This can be a simple and fun project to do with your children at home. I'm going to do a mirror makeover with my friend and her 5 years old daughter. The mirror is going to be in the little girl's room in SG. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment