Sunday, March 20, 2011

Picking up my Brushes!

Life's been busy but very fulfilling and I'm really thankful for it.

For three months, I was eagerly looking for makeup studios or schools to practise makeup but to no avail. They either did not reply me at all or were located too far away. As I was walking around and exploring my town one day, I chanced upon a bridal shop. I wrote in immediately after I got home to apply to be a makeup artist. They replied to arrange for an interview and eventually accepted my application after the interview!

I am really thrilled to be able to pick up my brushes after 4 months. There is a private fashion show on Wednesday and my boss has kindly offered to bring me along and let me do the makeup for some of the models. I will share some photos here after the event. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment