Sunday, March 20, 2011

Living Room Part 2

It's Sunday again and let's continue with the second part of the tour around the living room. We love having the extra space at home to set up a piano-music corner. On some days, we will have our friends over for some jamming and singing sessions. That big bear by the piano, it's a farewell gift from my form class 2E3'09. The children love playing with it because it is just so huggable!



And here's the bar table chill & relax corner where I will surf the net on my laptop, sip hot tea, read a book or listen to SH play the piano:



Candles are very common here as they add warmth and coziness to the home.



And some of the stuffs we have on our bookshelf: 3 cactuses from Barcelona, a water bottle and calendar- gifts from my friends, books we shipped over from SG and our card games and boardgames!



Next Sunday, I'll show you around my bedroom. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment