Sunday, September 20, 2015

Duplo Pattern Cards (printable)

Hi all! I'm back for a quick post to share these Duplo Pattern Cards I made. This is one of the activities in my busy bags stash which I can take out quickly whenever I need something to keep my boy busy for a while. My son really likes this activity. Initially, I took out those tiles that he would need and place them in a basket. But he had more fun digging through his whole box of tiles and would be so happy when he got a match.









They are compatible with Duplo tiles and if you like to make one, you can download the cards here. For those of you who want to make more pattern cards, the measurement of the smallest square tile is 3.4 cm by 3.4 cm and the rectangular tile is 6.8 cm by 3.4 cm. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment