Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baby, it's bathing time!


From day one, we knew Zachy boy loves being in water. He may be fussing or crying while I'm undressing him, but once he is in his tub, he calms down instantly. This is my small baby enjoying his bath when he is just ten days old.


As he gets older, he seems to know that it's bathing time and will stop fussing when I am getting him ready for his bath. There he is, patiently waiting for his bath.


He is all ready to soak in the water!


Haha but there is one thing we noticed, he doesn't fancy having his hair washed. So on extremely fussy days, I have to accelerate on washing his hair and put him into his tub as quickly as possible.

He has outgrown his first tub and we got him a bigger one. One day, he seemed so tiny and the next moment, he can't straighten his legs in the tub anymore. It's these little things that made me realise that my baby is growing up everyday and growing up really quickly! I guess very soon, he will be able to sit up in the tub by himself and before I knew it, he will be all ready to take his own shower. Oh yes, he can't stay as mummy's boy forever and the more I will treasure these precious moments with my small baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment