Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 35

I used to think that the days are going by too slowly and 40 weeks is a long time. And wow, I'm already at week 35 of pregnancy and in probably less than a month's time, we are going to see Xue! He's growing really fast these few weeks and according to the scan last week, he weighs around 2.8kg. My tummy is feeling very heavy and I'm easily out of breath now. Honestly, everyday feels like I'm doing weight exercise and carrying a bowling ball around. lol.

SH and I each bought one set of new clothes for Zachy boy. Honestly these tiny baby clothes are so cute, we are impressed that we could walk out of the stores without a basketful of clothes. lol. Oh yes, we remembered that our boy already has more clothes than his dad now.


These days I'm often at home working on my craft projects. Progress is slow since I can't sit down for long at my work table but still good. The baby quilt is close to completion, just a little more hand binding to do. I made a few other things for Zachy boy too and I will post about them soon!


This afternoon, I gave all the stuffs in my makeup box a good wipe down too. It will be months before I'll be back in action and this is a good break to do some spring cleaning for my box. It's Chinese New Year's eve tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to my steamboat reunion dinner! Have a great Chinese New Year friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment