Sunday, February 3, 2013

My MAGD list

I like dreaming about and planning for my future but I simply dislike setting specific yearly goals for myself. This probably sound completely contradicting but my past attempts of setting yearly specific goals really stressed me up a lot. I have a plan for my life that isn't static because I'm still figuring out my purpose and my desired lifestyle. Thus this makes me think too much into the specific goals I set: are they really helping me to work towards my grand plan?

So no more specific goals with numbers and deadlines! I want to try something different. And on one afternoon, I scribbled down a list of short phrases which I like to call them my Make a Good Day or MAGD List. Honestly, I was feeling rather pleased because I think they might work! This isn't a checklist where I will feel lousy about not checking off anything. Instead every phrase in the list are more like guiding words to help me focus everyday on creating a purposeful and happy life. I'm expecting them to change with my grand plan and as time goes by, I may be back to add or remove any items.

I'm feeling very excited and determined to make 2013 a really good year!

1 comment: