Sunday, January 27, 2013

Embarking on my biggest sewing project so far

I've decided, I'm going to make Zachy boy a quilt! Honestly, to embark on this project takes quite a bit of resolution because I don't know if I will finish it. I love making stuffs but I will be bored when projects get too long. Oh yes, I know myself well. lol. But since I had this idea of making a baby quilt months ago and I'm still thinking about it now, I really should do it or I'll never quit thinking about it!

After a month of sourcing for fabrics, measuring and cutting, I'm happy to announce that phase 1 of the project is completed! Just last night, I'm finally done with cutting out all the 200 over squares. It was so much fun laying the squares out this morning. I'm pretty satisfied with the arrangement and I can't wait to piece everything together. Moving on to phase 2!

1 comment:

  1. OMG this takes so much time and effort! Great for you, babe, it's such a sweet gift for Zachy! =) Jia you!

    ReplyDelete