Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My new toy

I was all green with envy watching SH play with his new camera & new lens for the past two weeks. And to top it off, Mr Postman came a few times and dropped notification slips to collect parcels at the post office, but they were all for SH.

I was thinking that the online shop probably missed my order but my new toy finally arrived last week!

When I was little, my mum would sew dresses for me and teach me how to make little dresses for my barbie doll. None of what I learnt from my mum and home economics lessons remains. Guess for a start, I should do some really simple projects and get used to this new machine.

Let's see, how do I wind my bobbin and thread the needle?

On a side note, I started sewing with this old Singer sewing machine and my mum still has it at home. Isn't it pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment