Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My one day of fame!

Don is an aspiring singer in my town who will be releasing her first record single. She approached my boss to do her makeup for her first music video but my boss already had a bridal assignment on the filming day. To my delight, my boss asked me to take up the assignment!

So on 5th June, I met her at the shop to do her makeup. After which, I followed her to the set and stayed throughout the day to do touch up for her. The experience reminded me of the days when I was part of the makeup team for filming of Secret Garden and in times like this, it made me really appreciative of the drama makeup 'training' in SG.

She was featured in the local newspaper a week later and I was really happy to see her pictures in it!


And to my pleasant surprise, there is small small picture of me doing makeup for her!


1 comment:

  1. SOooooooo cool! :) Am so glad you are getting such famed exposures over in sweden too! :) Jia You!

    ReplyDelete