Thursday, December 23, 2010

Teriyaki Chicken Lunch Express!


Taaaaa-daaaa! My latest experiment in kitchen! I totally enjoy preparing this dish because there's no pan and wok involved! So it's minimum cleaning up after the meal.

I learnt online how to cook broccolis and bake a potato easily using a microwave in just 10 minutes. As for the chicken, they took more time. I marinated the chicken over night with teriyaki sauce and baked them for around 30 minutes in an oven. But I think the meat is slightly overcooked. You can see the charred edges in the picture and my house has this burnt smell for almost a day. Haha. Ok, practice makes perfect. I will definitely try this dish again until I get my juicy, tasty and perfect teriyaki chicken!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good!! :) Believe you will be a great cook by the time you come back to SG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it looks edible only. Meat turned out quite tough. But yeah, hopefully I'll be able to churn out sth decent when I'm back!

    ReplyDelete