Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mee Hoon Kueh Part 1

I attempted making mee hoon kueh for SH's lunch just now. I think it turned out pretty ok since SH finished everything in his bowl (or maybe the growing boy was very hungry). I actually thought it was quite fun kneading the dough and rolling them into the kueh though I created quite a bit of mess. LOL. Come to think of it, my mother-in-law's kitchen is always neat and organized. And I really don't recall her using so many pots, plates and bowls even when she's whipping out dinner for the entire family. And so, the title says Part 1, meaning that there will be a sequel to this. There must be a way to reduce all the mess in the kitchen while preparing this dish! =b



And the aftermath,

1 comment:

  1. oh my you have lots of foodie posts ;)
    perhaps you should share the recepies online too ...maybe i'd need them when i shift into my new house :)

    ReplyDelete